Aah, my Leaving Cert is finally over! And thus, my life begins anew. The fact I'm finished school forever still has yet to hit me though. I still feel as if there are some upcoming exams to finish, or essays to hand in. Weird. Hope I'll shake it off soon, or I ain't gonna get a thing done all Summer.
And speaking of, I do hope to get a lot of things done, including;
- Watching tons of films, be it from my own DVD collection, on Film4, or at the cinema. I'd like to maybe watch over fifty films over the Summer...
- Do a lot of life drawing. And improve anatomy skills in general.
- Start work on a comic and hopefully find some way of publishing it. No real ideas yet though.
- Start walking at least once every night. I'm not overweight, but I'm not terribly fit either.
- Get a job. If that's at all attainable, in this current economic climate. But really, I seriously need some fucking money.
- Read a lot of comics, and subsequently more novels as well (to the library I go!)
- Take up guitar.
Well that's my aims so far. Are they realistic? I dunno, but I'm gonna give them a crack anyway. I don't want to be stuck in my house everyday playing the PS3 for hours upon hours. I'd rather be stuck in the house drawing for hours and hours! :P
And now for some art. Below is a request for a fellow on a certain comics board; The Gentleman Ghost, a villain from some Batman comic. I haven't heard of him before, but fuck he is cool.