Friday, July 23, 2010

Some Comick-y Stuff


This is a rough of the third page of a five-page sci-fi comic me and a guy called Santiago Mayaud are working on. It's called Charge of the Lighspeed Brigade and we're hoping to submit it to 2000AD as a Future Shock.
The story takes place in space (unintentional rhyming there!) and is a sci-fi reimagining of the Charge of the Light Brigade, albeit with a few tweaks.

I'm just finishing up on a rough of the fifth page, but to be honest I could've done a lot more had I not wasted most of my past two months on the internet and playing games. This realization only hit me today, and I'm fucking pissed off with myself at the moment. I mean I'm quite notorious for neglecting my work, but drawing comics is something I enjoy so I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Its what I want to do for a living, until old age denies me the ability to grip a pencil properly...


On that note, if I don't wake up too late I hope to give Summer Edition a visit tomorrow. Haven't seen most Irish comic peeps since the 24 Hour Comics Day (oh fuck that reminded me: I've yet to scan my comic from that too) so it should be cool. Pick up a few comics while I'm at it too, considering I've haven't kept up with the Irish comics put out in the past year at all.

6 comments:

蔡淑君蔡淑君 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
易建佑青 said...

Make hay while the sun shines...................................................

韋陳富 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

信陳定 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

峻胡邦慧v帆 said...

Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

張王雅竹欣虹 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。........................................ ........................